Clients enrolled in this course make “unbelievable progress in English”. If you are too busy to attend regular classes and want to complete your English learning, or solve a nagging language problem, this is the course for you! For every 36 hours of class, Ameritech guarantees that you will advance one English level.
Who Should Train:
Managers and individuals with critical, specific need for English too busy to attend regular classes who choose to advance one English level every 36 hours of class measured by TOEFL.
How You Will Train:
- Take an assessment test to determine beginning level
- Enroll/ begin 36, 72, 96 or 144 hour English program based on objective
- Live in Abidjan and attend 12 hour per day classes; four hour sessions, days, evenings or weekends
- Have private language coach
- Everyday, learn and execute by participating in frequent listening activities and conversation classes
- Progress from any level to TOEFL level 580+
- Six Modules of English
- “Bridge To Professional English Success”
- Transfer francophone business knowledge to Anglophone situation
- Deliver, defend a 25 minute oral presentation before an English speaking audience using PowerPoint multimedia
- Visit USA or Anglophone country, be hosted by local family, attend social events and professional exchanges.