A course for beginners who need four Basic English skills: listening, speaking, writing and reading.
Who Should Train:
Students and professionals who are below TOEFL level 449 and want to improve their English by enrolling in three level English programs.
How You Will Train:
- Take an assessment test to determine beginning level
- Progress from level to level
- Enroll in three month, six month or nine month program based on objective
- Begin classes at tested level days, evenings or weekends
- Earn certificate by level.
- Understand conversational English
- Study and reinforce grammar constructions
- Develop structure and written expressions skills
- Use idiomatic expressions to speak, read and write better